Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I love rain. On any day, at any time, I would love to sit inside and stare out at the rain.
For most people, rain is sadness, something that keeps them from doing something. For me it is quite the opposite.... The smell of rain is amazing... Its just something like no other.... I love to be inside with my guitar, and just play... The rain is quite inspirational... I Can admit that at times it is slightly depressing, but there is just something that is so romantic about that. That may sound weird, but I don't mean romantic in any weird way, I just really love rain.
The cold drops of refreshing water, washing away any bad things that had happened that day; It might be the pitterpatter on my window as I slowly am lulled to sleep; There are just so many things that I love about it!
Just another rambling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment